Thanks for your interest in Powered by Search.
We are currently looking for a first-class Enterprise Account Director, is that you?
Before you say yes, ask yourself:
- Do you quickly build rapport and trust with your clients & peers? Are you confident, empathetic, and motivating in your relationships with them?
- Are you able to accomplish multiple objectives under a tight timeline & deliver impactful results?
- Are you decisive, action oriented, and driven to get things done?
- Do you accurately articulate your ideas and expectations?
- Can you separate what needs to be done from what can be done by focusing on the 20% of activities that generate 80% of the results?
You’ll know you are right for this amazing opportunity if you have:
- 4-6 years of client-facing experience in a marketing, advertising, project management, or digital marketing role within an agency environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive action and results in multiple digital marketing channels including SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, UX, Conversion Rate Optimization, Analytics, & Marketing Automation.
- Demonstrated success working within high-growth startups or organizations that are hitting their growth phase.
Some competencies you’ll need to have:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: You can explain the basics of SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, and UX/CRO.
- Critical Thinking: Your actions are proactive. You are able to visualize success and deliberately work towards the end goal by following high impact strategies.
- Project Management: You are in control of your time and manage it effectively. Meetings are on-time and prepared. Your deliverables are on-time and require little-to-no rework.
- Reporting & Analytics: You are an analytical thinker that is able to tell a story with data to create reports that are easy for clients to understand. You are Google Analytics certified and able to configure goals, custom reports, and basic dashboards.
- Communication: You communicate your thoughts with ease, clarity, and empathy in written and verbal forms. You consistently practice upward reporting.
Results you’ll be expected to drive:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be expected to:
- Retain and grow a million dollar client portfolio with a churn rate of less than 15%.
- Maintain an average client NPS of 25 or greater.
- Maintain a less than 7% rate of High Risk Clients at all times.
- Ensure consistently timely and high quality deliverables from our team of SEO and Paid Search Specialists that align to client goals.
Now that you know a little bit more about the role, here is why working with us is a competitive opportunity:
- People join Powered by Search because they want to belong to a team that is winning and growing. We are the fastest growing digital marketing agency in Canada, and serve some of the biggest brands worldwide. We also plan to triple in growth over the next 3 years.
- We’re home to the brightest and smartest marketers in Toronto. If you get hired at Powered by Search it’s because you are amazing at what you do. Powered by Search employees are digital marketing thought-leaders. We run regular meetups, conferences, webinars, and publish value-packed content.
- People join Powered by Search because they want to work in our amazing space. Powered by Search’s office is a stunning open concept brick and beam space that is conveniently located across from the Eaton Centre on Yonge St. making it super easy to get to. When you walk into Powered by Search’s office, you’ll feel the buzz from our fun and energetic space.
If you thrive in a “work hard, play hard” environment, then you’ll love working at Powered by Search.
Perks & Benefits
We’re not trying to brag, but there are few places that offer as many perks and benefits as Powered by Search does.
To highlight a few:
- We offer the most competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health, dental, and eye care
- Flexible Hours (with work from home days and summer hours)
- 5 Weeks paid vacation (for everyone!)
- Spot bonuses every quarter
- Casual dress code
- Paid social outings & events
- Paid training (school, events, conferences)
If the above got you excited (and we mean, like, really REALLY excited) then we definitely want to hear from you!