Thanks for your interest in Powered by Search.
We are currently looking for a first-class Enterprise Account Director, is that you?
Before you say yes, ask yourself:
- Are you bored of being the smartest person in your current role?
- Are you strategic, analytical, and communicate your ideas with ease & empathy?
- Can you interpret data critically and craft a story around it?
- Are you organized and task-driven, and can’t quite get through the day without checking off your tasks on your to-do list?
- But most of all, are you able to separate what needs to be done from what can be done, focusing on the 20% of activities that generate 80% of the results.
You’ll know you are right for this amazing opportunity if you have:
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing, advertising, project management, and digital marketing roles within an agency environment.
- Demonstrated ability to generate results in multiple digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Conversion Rate Optimization, Analytics, and Marketing Automation.
- Demonstrated success working within high-growth startups or organizations that are hitting their growth phase.
Some competencies you’ll need to have:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: You can explain the basics of SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, and UX/CRO.
- Critical Thinking: Your actions are proactive. You are able to visualize success and deliberately work towards the end goal by following high impact strategies.
- Project Management: You are in control of your time and manage it effectively. Meetings are on-time and prepared. Your deliverables are on-time and require little-to-no rework.
- Reporting & Analytics: You are an analytical thinker that is able to tell a story with data to create reports that are easy for clients to understand. You are Google Analytics certified and able to configure goals, custom reports, and basic dashboards.
- Communication: You communicate your thoughts with ease, clarity, and empathy in written and verbal forms. You consistently practice upward reporting.
Results you’ll be expected to drive:
- Retain and grow a million dollar client portfolio with a churn rate of less than 15%.
- Maintain an average client NPS of 25 or greater.
- Maintain a less than 7% rate of High Risk Clients at all times.
- Ensure consistently timely and high quality deliverables from our team of Specialists that align to client goals.
Now that you know a little bit more about the role, here is why working with us is a competitive opportunity:
- People join Powered by Search because they want to belong to a team that is winning and growing. We are the fastest growing digital marketing agency in Canada, and serve some of the biggest brands worldwide. We also plan to triple in growth over the next 3 years.
- We’re home to the brightest and smartest marketers in Toronto. If you get hired at Powered by Search it’s because you are amazing at what you do. Powered by Search employees are digital marketing thought-leaders. We run regular meetups, conferences, webinars, and publish value-packed content.
- People join Powered by Search because they want to work in our amazing space. Powered by Search’s office is a stunning open concept brick and beam space that is conveniently located across from the Eaton Centre on Yonge St. making it super easy to get to. When you walk into Powered by Search’s office, you’ll feel the buzz from our fun and energetic space.
If you thrive in a “work hard, play hard” environment, then you’ll love working at Powered by Search.
Perks & Benefits
We’re not trying to brag, but there are few places that offer as many perks and benefits as Powered by Search does.
To highlight a few:
- We offer the most competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health, dental, and eye care
- Flexible Hours (with work from home days and summer hours)
- 5 Weeks paid vacation (for everyone!)
- Spot bonuses every quarter
- Casual dress code
- Paid social outings & events
- Paid training (school, events, conferences)
If the above got you excited (and we mean, like, really REALLY excited) then we definitely want to hear from you!