Thanks for your interest in Powered by Search. We are currently looking for a first-class Digital PR Specialist, is that you?
Before you say yes, ask yourself:
- Are you bored of being the smartest person in your current role?
- Are you strategic, analytical, and communicate your ideas with ease?
- Do you have a knack for learning about a business or industry you have no background in and understand how to produce high value, easily digestible content?
- Do you find it easy to put yourself in other people's shoes, and understand their intentions?
- Are you organized and task-driven, and can’t quite get through the day without checking off your tasks on your to-do list?
- But most of all, are you able to separate what needs to be done from what can be done, focusing on the 20% of activities that generate 80% of the results.
You’ll know you are right for this amazing opportunity if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a Sales or PR role.
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow relationships with performance targets.
- Familiarity with general SEO & Digital PR concepts. Knowledge of effective Digital PR strategies and advanced Google search operators is an asset!
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or similar platforms.
Some competencies you’ll need to have:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: You can explain the basics of SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, and UX/CRO.
- Critical Thinking: Your actions are proactive. You are able to visualize success and deliberately work towards the end goal by following high impact strategies.
- Project Management: You are in control of your time and manage it effectively. Meetings are on-time and prepared. Your deliverables are on-time and require little-to-no rework.
- Reporting & Analytics: You are an analytical thinker that is able to tell a story with data to create reports that are easy for clients to understand. You are Google Analytics certified and able to configure goals, custom reports, and basic dashboards.
- Communication: You communicate your thoughts with ease, clarity, and empathy in written and verbal forms. You consistently practice upward reporting.
Results you’ll be expected to drive:
- Earn at least 50 high quality and relevant links for your portfolio of clients on a monthly basis to improve visibility and revenue from organic search.
- Drive >15% organic ranking increases across all clients on a quarterly basis by executing on Powered by Search's digital PR systems.
- Deliverables are consistently on time, high quality, and aligned to client goals.
Now that you know a little bit more about the role, here is why working with us is a competitive opportunity:
- People join Powered by Search because they want to belong to a team that is winning and growing. We are the fastest growing digital marketing agency in Canada, and serve some of the biggest brands worldwide. We also plan to triple in growth over the next 3 years.
- We’re home to the brightest and smartest marketers in Toronto. If you get hired at Powered by Search it’s because you are amazing at what you do. Powered by Search employees are digital marketing thought-leaders. We run regular meetups, conferences, webinars, and publish value-packed content.
- People join Powered by Search because they want to work in our amazing space. Powered by Search’s office is a stunning open concept brick and beam space that is conveniently located across from the Eaton Centre on Yonge St. making it super easy to get to. When you walk into Powered by Search’s office, you’ll feel the buzz from our fun and energetic space.
If you thrive in a “work hard, play hard” environment, then you’ll love working at Powered by Search.
Perks & Benefits
We’re not trying to brag, but there are few places that offer as many perks and benefits as Powered by Search does.
To highlight a few:
- We offer the most competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health, dental, and eye care
- Flexible Hours (with work from home days and summer hours)
- 5 Weeks paid vacation (for everyone!)
- Spot bonuses every quarter
- Casual dress code
- Paid social outings & events
- Paid training (school, events, conferences)
If the above got you excited (and we mean, like, really REALLY excited) then we definitely want to hear from you!